Engine: Unity 5 - C#
Development Time: 36 Hours
Role: Creative Lead / Producer
Team Size: 9 Members
2D local multiplayer game set in an international space station, where competing astronauts play arena soccer in a zero gravity arena.
Won "Best Overall Game" out of 10+ entries.
- Formulated idea and pitched to crowd of developers - created team of 9.
- Scripted game-ball behaviors, to allow for players grabbing and throwing the ball.
- Assist in audio production and implementation.
- Constantly break down tasks between art and tech teams to minimize any bottlenecks and prevent wasted time.
- Directed 8-hour team check-ins to ensure all team members were on the same page and aware of project status.
The IndieGalactic Space Jam was a very tough but rewarding experience, and I felt that it really helped my come into my own as a project lead, and how to get the best out of my team while reducing wasted effort and stress.